Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.
Does Insurance pay for each patient to have their own harness?
Harnesses are affordably priced which allows each person to have their own. We have not currently established a specific billing code that covers the harness, although some may work. This is something we are continuing to work on.
Does the Solo-Step® System provide un-weighting?
The Solo-Step® System provides support to a patient in order to lessen weight bearing stress.
How is the Solo-Step® System different from other un-weighting/fall protection/lift devices?
- Simple – no electrical/mechanical components to wear out
- Fully customizable to fit any facility
- The Solo-Step® System offers multi-directional movement, while many other systems only allow a single plane of movement, typically a forward direction. The Solo-Step® System eliminates bulky equipment, which allows natural movement and quicker advancement through therapy.
- Floor space is valuable and limited. When not in use the Solo-Step®System takes up no room and frees up valuable floor space.
- Can be used in conjunction with several type of Therapy/Rehab/Fitness products, like: Parallel Bars, Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, to name a few…
How is the system installed?
- Installation schematics are provided
- Can be mounted in any type of ceiling
- Can be used with drop/tile ceiling (is mounted to framework above tiles)
- Can be mounted into Concrete, Steel Joist & Wood Beams
- Solo-Step,® Inc. has engineers & architects available to assist with questions and customized installations
- Solo-Step,® Inc. can provide installation to most areas in the US and as well as many regions internationally. Please call Solo-Step,® Inc to schedule a time for an installation quote.
Facilities can elect to install the system themselves as they may have in-house professionals on staff to handle their installation. If a facility can not install the Solo-Step® System into their ceiling, the new portable system can provide the same benefits.
How much does the system cost?
The Solo-Step® System is customizable to meet each facilities needs and has unlimited combinations of track systems. The following will determine which system is appropriate for a facility:
- Space available
- Types of patients treated
- Facility’s Budget
- Solo-Step,® Inc. has created basic packages but will provide a custom quote for a facility depending on the number of systems, length of track and configuration.
What is the weight limit for the Solo-Step® System?
Professional testing has been conducted on the Solo-Step® System, showing the system can safely treat patients up to 500 lbs.
Where is the Solo-Step® System used?
Solo-Step,® Inc. has systems located throughout the United States and recently acquired a CE Mark allowing growth and expansion internationally, with systems already in Australia and England. View a map of facilities who are currently utilizing the Solo-Step System. Please call Solo-Step,® Inc to find a nearby facility utilizing the Solo-Step® system.
Why should all patients use individual harnesses?
- Harness can be put on prior to PT entering the patient’s room.
- Universal Precautions are effectively neutralized when each patient has their own harness.
- Comfort – saves time as each patient is sized and adjusted to fit the harness, minimizing set up time.