The benefits a facility can experience will range depending on the type of patients treated and the type of facility.
As a general rule of thumb, if the facility is treating patients at risk of falling during the rehabilitation process, the Solo-Step Track System will help:
- Reduce/Eliminate Liability Risks Associated With Falls
- Provide a Safer Environment For Both Patients And Therapists
- Increase Productivity With A 1:1 Treatment Ratio
- Eliminate The Fear Of Falling In Patients Who Are Scared
- Increase Confidence In Patients To Try Advanced Therapies
In some cases, a facility such as a private practice physical therapy clinic will be able to see a return on investment from the Solo-Step Track System in a short period of time. This is possible using the customized marketing packet that every Solo-Step client receives to gain more referral networks and attract new patients.
Having the Solo-Step Track System in your facility will give your clinic the added edge to safely treat high risk patients such as neurological and balance disorders. When word gets out about your new fall protection system, your facility with have an unfair advantage to dominate the local market and become the leader in safe rehabilitation.
Solo-Step has been used with success in the following types of facilities:
- Private Physical Therapy Clinics
- Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Veteran Affairs Hospitals
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Wellness Centers
- High Performance Centers
Request a free information packet to learn more about the Solo-Step to see if it would be a good fit for your facility
or feel free to give us a call to speak with a product specialist!
We will be able to answer all of your questions and provide additional resources if needed.