Calculate Your ROI With Solo-Step
Many facilities may see a return on investment from the Solo-Step Overhead Track & Harness System in a short period of time. Incorporating a Solo-Step in your facility may allow your facility to help a wide variety of patients that suffer from balance issues. These conditions include:
- Adaptive Athletes
- Balance Disorders
- Anyone at risk of falling
In the following video, you will see how the Solo-Step Safety Overhead System was able to add value for one physical therapy facility owner.
In addition to the increased number of patients your facility will be able to help, your facility will be able to provide a number of patient & therapist benefits with the Solo-Step ceiling track system:
- Increased patient confidence
- Decreased fear of falling
- Ability to challenge patients with advanced therapies
- Safety while using additional equipment (treadmills, parallel bars, balance boards, etc.)
- Creates a safe environment for strength training, balance training, and gait exercises
- Increased productivity with a 1:1 therapist-to-patient treatment ratio
How much value will the Solo-Step add to your facility?
The following calculator will provide your facility’s ROI information to calculate the expected return from incorporating the Solo-Step in your facility. To calculate your expected return on investment, insert the following information in the table below:
- Your initial investment in the Solo-Step Overhead Track System
- The number of new patients expected per month (expected average: 4)
- The number of patient visits per month (if your patients meet weekly, insert 4)
- Finally, enter your facility’s average income per visit (expected average: $125)
For example, if your initial investment in the Solo-Step system is $20,000 and you gain 4 new patients per month as a result of incorporating the system, your facility will generate $120,000 after 5 years (assuming your patients visit 4 times per month with an average income per visit of $125.00). In this example, your facility would have an ROI of 600% after 5 years.
Return On Investment Calculator
Total Return On Investment
Your service request has been completed!We have sent your request information to your email.
Is financing the best option for your facility?
In many cases, the initial shock of the cost of a safety overhead system may be overwhelming. Solo-Step prides itself on being simple, affordable, and effective. We believe that our system offers incredible value to your facility. If you want our system, but may not have the funds to purchase it now, financing may be for you.
Use the following calculator to find how much money the Solo-Step can generate for your facility when financing: