Patients using the Solo-Step gait and balance therapy system during gait, balance, or strength training therapy will be able to experience a level of independence and confidence they’ve never felt before!
Some of the benefits patients can experience while using the Solo-Step include:
- Decrease in their fear of falling down
- Increase in their confidence
- Ability to challenge themselves
- A safe environment for balance, strength, and gait training
- 100% safety from any fall-related injuries
The Solo-Step balance therapy equipment can be used with virtually any type of patient who is at risk of falling or just needs some extra confidence to reach their next milestone.
There are many different types of patients who could benefit from using the Solo-Step such as:
- Neurological Disorders
- Balance Disorders
- High Performance Athletes
- Adaptive Athletes
- Anyone at risk of falling
call us to talk with a product specialist to find out if your patients would benefit from the Solo-Step Track System! We have a large network of clinicians from all around the world who use the Solo-Step with a variety of patients that would be happy to tell you their experience first hand.
Let us know what type of patients you primarily treat and we will find a licensed therapist near you for a peer review.