How to Use the Solo-Step Overhead Track System In 2023
The Solo-Step Overhead Track System is an aluminum track system designed to prevent falls and injuries during physical therapy and rehabilitation. The Solo-Step consists of a ceiling mounted aluminum track, a high performance lanyard, and a comfortable harness. The Solo-Step provides support and increases confidence for patients during all aspects of physical therapy, including sit-to-stand, walking therapy, balance training, gait training, and more!
The Solo-Step can help patients who are at a risk of falling during the rehabilitation process. With the Solo-Step, you will be able to:
- Reduce/eliminate liability risks associated with falls
- Provide a safer environment for both patients and therapists
- Increase productivity with a 1:1 treatment ratio
- Increase confidence and eliminate the fear of falling in patients who are scared
- Implement new balance programs and help a variety of patient types
Check out the video below to learn how to use the Solo-Step Overhead Track System!
Hundreds of facilities use the Solo-Step Overhead Track system to help their patients excel and reduce liability risks. The Solo-Step is located in various facility types, including:
- Private Physical Therapy Clinics
- Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Veterans Affairs Hospitals
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Wellness Centers
- High-Performance Centers
- And more!
Our industry-leading, 5-year, track and trolley warranty and 2-year warranty on our harnesses and lanyards, our systems are engineered to last. For more information about the Solo-Step Overhead Track System, click the button below!